[Update: Predictable Revenue has been #1 Bestselling Telemarketing book on Amazon.com for more than a year!]
After years of baby steps, Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business Into A Sales Machine With The $100 Million Best Practices Of Salesforce.com is out!
You can get it for less than $10 in paperback, or just a $1 on Kindle, on Amazon.
Why I Wrote This Book
After spending a few years at Salesforce.com learning …I realized I had to share this “how to build a sales machine” expertise with others.
I’d met so many CEOs, sales executives and salespeople who spend most of their days beating their heads against the wall because nothing seemed to be working…and I could see how simple some of the solutions would be for them, if they just knew what to do.
And I’d been one of them – a CEO of an internet company that failed – because I didn’t understand sales, and was too stubborn to ask for help or admit I didn’t know.
This is the book I wish you, and all CEOs, entrepreneurs-to-be, sales executives and salespeople would read to help take so much of the frustration and pain out of selling! It’s unbelievable how much time and energy is wasted, especially by “experts” at both small and large companies.
From The Back Cover
“Alexander Graham Bell discovered the telephone, Thomas Edison discovered electricity and Aaron Ross discovered the Enterprise Market for Salesforce.com.” SHELLY DAVENPORT – VP Worldwide Sales at Replicon & ex-VP Corporate Sales at Salesforce.com
- How an outbound sales process, without cold calls or a marketing budget, can generate a 9% response rate and millions of dollars from cold prospects.
- The Seven Fatal Sales Mistakes CEOs and Sales VPs (even experienced ones) make time and time again.
- How outbound sales and selling can be friendly, helpful and enjoyable.
- How to develop self-managing sales teams, turning your employees into mini-CEOs.
- And more…
I Would Love Your Help In Getting The Message Out
How can you help get the message out to people who are struggling so hard with sales, who don’t realize there are better and more authentic ways to do it?
- Buy the book
- Refer it to friends (CEOs, VP Sales, salespeople, current or aspiring entrepreneurs)
- Review it on your blog & share it
- Bulk orders for your sales team, for leadgen or to give as gifts to clients
- Interview me or Marylou Tyler for your blog, radio or TV audience
- Invite me or Marylou Tyler to speak
- Review it on Amazon.com
For Bulk Orders Or Schedule An Interview
Contact us at kristine at pebblestorm dot com